What are Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
- Permanent cookies: cookies that are stored on your computer and that our website uses each time you access it again. These cookies have an expiry date, and are necessary for the proper functioning of services and reminders of the user's activity on the site.
If you disable these cookies we can not guarantee the proper functioning of this website.
In addition, depending on its purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies: these types of cookies are used to remember your preferences in the configuration of the tools found on this website, to improve your user experience and not to have to reconfigure them each time you use them.
- Geolocation cookies: these cookies are used to know, in a completely anonymous way (never exact location), in which country you are when you request a website or service. It's used to target content based on its geographic location, such as language.
- Registration cookies: these are generated when you have registered as a User or have subsequently logged in to our website, and are used to identify you for the following purposes:
- To keep you identified in such a way that, if you close the website, your browser or your computer and at another time or on another day you enter our website again, you will continue to be identified, making it easier for you to browse without the need to identify yourself again.
- Some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google. When the user registers for a service with credentials from a third-party social network or identification system, they authorise the user to save a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and guarantees access to the website until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the website through social networks or third-party identification systems by updating their preferences on the specific social network.
- Analytical cookies: every time a User visits our website, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Jetpack, Facebook Pixel and similar) generates an analytical cookie on their device. This cookie will be used on future visits to the services of Insulcloud SL to anonymously identify the visitor. Its main objective is the monitoring and statistical analysis of the activity on our website, with the aim of providing the best possible service to the user. List of analytical cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz. The main objectives are:
- The anonymous identification of users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) to count the number of visitors and their approximate trend.
- Know the most visited and most interesting content for each user.
Cookies we use on our website
Below is a table indicating the cookies we use, differentiating between our own and those of third parties, as well as the purpose of these cookies.